The Heidi Swapp Minc Foil Applicator is an easy-to-use foil application machine that produces heat and pressure to effortlessly transfer foil and create gorgeous foil effects on cards, high-impact wall art, and stunning party favors. Let your creativity blossom using this diverse machine. The MINC includes six adjustable settings, four different pressure rollers for smoother transfer results, and a motor capable of going in forward and reverse modes. Accommodates all sizes of paper up to 6 inches. This starter kit also includes one transfer folder, one gold foil sheet, and three starter tags. Please be aware that smoke may appear upon first use, but should only last for 20-30 seconds. Do not be alarmed, as this is only caused by a harmless coating burning off the rollers.
- TAKE CRAFTING FROM BEAUTIFUL TO UNFORGETABLE: Imagine adding gorgeous foil that pops to any paper crafting project.
- MAKE YOUR CREATIVITY SHINE: The elegance of foil finishes allows you to create stunning cards, attention-grabbing DIY art projects, adorable party favors, and so much more.
- INCREDIBLY VERSITILE: Runs in both forward and reverse modes and has six different heat settings. Use with a variety of materials including overlays, vellum, coated paper, cardstock, and chipboard.
- AS EASY AS 1-2-3: In just a few short minutes, effortlessly create chic new looks. 1. Choose your project. 2. Choose your foil. 3. Run it through the machine. The end result is stunning.
- AFFORDABLE ELEGANCE: Your projects will look like you paid a professional but at a fraction of the cost. The perfect addition to any crafter’s collection.