The Anolon Advanced Hard-Anodized Nonstick 3-1/2-Quart Covered Chef’s Casserole is a professional-quality pan ideal for many uses in a sophisticated, gourmet home kitchen. From warming a batch of three-bean chili to braising chicken with fennel, to other dishes that start on the stovetop and finish in the oven, the heavy-duty hard-anodized aluminum construction provides fast, even heating and outstanding durability. Long-lasting, restaurant-quality DuPont Autograph 2 nonstick is metal utensil safe, easy to clean and provides superior food release. The sturdy Anolon Sure Grip stainless steel handles are rubberized for a comfortable, confident hold. Steam home-grown broccoli or keep an eye on simmering rice pilaf; the shatter-resistant glass lid allows cooking to be monitored while sealing in heat and moisture. This casserole is oven safe to 400 DegreeF and is a great complement to other pieces in any Anolon Advanced cookware set.
Add professional confidence and a sophisticated look to your kitchen with the Anolon Advanced Hard-Anodized Nonstick 3-1/2-Quart Covered Chef’s Casserole.
- 3-1/2-Quart Covered Chef’s Casserole
- The covered casserole’s heavy-duty hard-anodized aluminum construction provides fast, even heating and outstanding durability
- PFOA-free restaurant-quality Autograph 2 nonstick from DuPont is long lasting and metal utensil safe with superior food release and effortless cleanup
- Features comfortable, rubberized stainless steel Anolon Sure Grip handles and a shatter-resistant glass lid
- Oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit