The Anolon Advanced 3.5-Quart Hard-Anodized Nonstick Casserole Pan with lid is a professional-quality pan ideal for many uses in a sophisticated, gourmet home kitchen. From warming a batch of three-bean chili to braising chicken with fennel, to other casserole dishes that start on the stovetop and finish in the oven, the heavy-duty hard-anodized aluminum construction provides fast, even heating and outstanding durability. Long-lasting premium-quality nonstick is metal utensil safe, easy to clean and provides superior food release. The sturdy Anolon SureGrip(r) stainless steel handles are rubberized for a comfortable, confident hold. Steam home-grown broccoli or keep an eye on simmering rice pilaf; the shatter-resistant glass lid allows cooking to be monitored while sealing in heat and moisture. This casserole is oven safe to 400°F and is a great complement to other pieces in any Anolon Advanced cookware set. Add professional confidence and a sophisticated look to your kitchen with the Anolon Advanced Hard-Anodized Nonstick 3.5-Quart Chef’s Casserole Pan.
- DUTCH OVEN DESIGN: 3.5-Quart Covered Chef’s Casserole Pan is ideal for braising, slow cooking, and stove-to-oven recipes
- MADE TO LAST: The casserole pan’s heavy-duty hard-anodized aluminum construction provides fast, even heating and outstanding durability
- EFFORTLESS RELEASE: Casserole pan with premium-quality nonstick is long lasting and metal utensil safe with superior food release and effortless cleanup
- EASY HANDLING COOKER: Casserole pan features comfortable, rubberized stainless steel Anolon SureGrip handles and a shatter-resistant glass lid
- CRANK UP THE HEAT: Casserole is oven safe to 400 degrees F