Ateco’s French Rolling Pin is ideal for rolling out a variety of doughs. Easier to maneuver, the tapered ends and no-handle construction give you more control over the pressure when pressing down to roll out and flatten doughs. Made in Canada of maple wood, this rolling pin is durable and made to last! Each rolling pin measures 20 inches long with a 1.35 inch center diameter and .8 inch diameter at the ends. The smooth surface makes clean up a breeze, simply hand wash with warm, soapy water. Soaking is not recommended. Four generations of the August Thompson family have provided quality baking and decorating tools to professional pastry chefs and discerning home bakers for over 100 years.
- Professional quality French rolling pin with tapered ends is ideal for rolling out a variety of doughs such as cookie, pie, and puff pastry
- The no-handle design makes this rolling pin easier to maneuver and control pressure when working with delicate doughs
- Made in Canada of solid maple wood; one-piece construction; measures 20 inches long, center diameter is1.35 inches and end diameter is .8 inches
- Smooth surface makes cleaning a breeze; hand washing recommended
- FAMILY run for over 100 years, Ateco has produced highly specialized professional quality baking and decorating tools for pastry chefs and home bakers alike