Originally marketed to commercial bakeries in the United States, Bake-Pro couche has been battle-tested and trusted by bakeries, restaurants and bread factories for years. The fabric is manufactured in French-Belgium border region, certified in EU to be in compliance with the requirements of materials and manufacturing practices for materials intended to come into contact with food. The fabric strikes a good balance between stiffness and smoothness, and it is virtually lint free. The fabric is imported from France, cut, hemmed and packaged in USA. Please do not wash your couche. Hang and air dry after use, then roll and store it for future use.
- The original Bake-Pro couche is made of 100% pure flax linen, harvested and pressed in French-Belgium border region, which is world renowned for producing high quality flax linen materials. Untreated, unbleached, 100% natural.
- The flax linen fabric is manufactured in France specifically for professional bakery use. The fabric is stiff yet smooth. virtually lint free due to special pressing and rolling technique.
- Tested and certified in EU to be in compliance with the requirement of materials intended to come into contact with food. (EC No. 1935/2004, EC No. 2023/2006, French Regulation No. 2007-766, 2008-1469)
- The cut edges are folded, then hemmed to withstand heavy usages.
- Cut, hemmed, and packaged in USA.