Who can resist the tangy kick of a hot kabob or a juicy steak seared to perfection? Whether you’ve been grilling for years or are just getting started, this complete guide has everything you need to make your grill sizzle all year long. It’s packed with 200 recipes for tempting appetizers and main dishes plus sides and even desserts–all from your grill!
From classics like Barbecue Pork Ribs and Easy Steak Kabobs to new ideas like Ginger Teriyaki Salmon with Honey-Mango Salsa and Mediterranean Chicken Packets, there’s something for every mood and occasion. What about Firecracker Chicken Wings, Veggie Burger Packets and Striped S’Mores for a fun weeknight supper? Or try Honey-Mustard Pork Chops with Caesar Vegetable Salad topped off with Summer Cobbler for casual entertaining.
There are also plenty of spicy ideas for sauces, rubs, marinades and dressings, as well as aromatic woods, herbs and seasonings to boost flavor to new heights.
Complete with information on grilling basics and tips and shortcuts to make things easy, this book will help you grill your way to sure-fire success every time. Let the grilling begin!
* 200 tasty recipes, from favorites to fresh new flavors
* How to buy, use and care for your grill
* Covers charcoal, gas and electric grills
* Separate chapters on indoor “contact” grilling and smokers
* Grilling methods, safety and the latest gadgets
* Over 120 beautiful color photos
- Used Book in Good Condition