Bonjour’s chef’s crème brûlée torch allows you to make restaurant quality desserts at home. Not only is the chef’s crème brûlée torch an essential tool for preparing the classic crème brûlée, but it also has a variety of other uses in the home kitchen including browning meringue and melting cheese on onion soup gratinée. Die cast aluminum body features a fuel level indicator window so you know when it’s time to refill. Butane not included.
- BonJour Chef’s Tools Butane Culinary Torch, Aluminum
- Kitchen torch, made from die cast aluminum; powered with standard butane fuel containers
- Culinary torch body features a fuel level indicator window so you know when it’s time to refill
- Make restaurant quality desserts at home
- Makes a handy gift idea for the kitchen enthusiast
- Offers a variety of uses including caramelizing sugars, browning meringue, or melting cheese on onion soup gratinee