Ever wonder why professionally-baked breads look so beautiful? It’s because they’re baked in professional-quality cookware! Now, you can duplicate those results at home with Calphalon loaf pans. Colors affect baking performance because they conduct heat differently. That’s why our bakeware features a two-tone design: a silver grey exterior assures efficient baking time and a medium grey interior protects against overbrowning. Sturdy, steel-reinforced rolled rims enable these pans to maintain their level bottoms and perfectly rectangular shapes. Folded corners produce crisp, professional edges. Finished loaves slide out effortlessly, thanks to our easy-release nonstick surface. And clean-up is fast and easy.
- Large, nonstick loaf pan made of heavy-gauge, aluminized steel
- Heavy-duty construction means no twisting or warping
- Two-tone surface promotes perfect browning
- Oven safe to 450 degrees F; not broiler safe; not dishwasher safe
- Measures 5 by 10 by 3 inches; lifetime warranty