This one-of-a-kind, Housewares Design Award Winning, Lasagna Trio Pan features three completely separate non-stick channels that make it a flexible tool for pleasing vegetarians and carnivores alike. Not just for lasagna, this pan is also perfect for loaf breads, cakes and more. Oven safe to 450°F / 232°C; not intended to be used under the broiler. Sharp-edged utensils and knives should not be used.
At Chicago Metallic, we believe that serious baking requires serious bakeware. That’s why we’ve been crafting innovative equipment, for professionals and serious home bakers, for over 100 years. We’ve built a global reputation one kitchen at a time. People know our products are built for durability and can be depended on year after year. We’re proud to offer three distinct lines of premium bakeware plus stylish, innovative specialty bakeware and baking essentials. The Chicago Metallic Professional line of bakeware makes cooking and baking a delight. The non-stick surface easily releases each recipe and makes clean-up effortless. It’s the preferred choice of bakers who understand quality and design, but also want professional-grade durability.
- Make up to 3 different recipes in one pan: prepare three lasagna recipes in one pan, at the same time; channels sized to fit standard lasagna noodles
- Not just for lasagna: this pan is also perfect for loaf breads, cakes and more, Try a variety of fun ideas, The possibilities are endless.
- Superior heat conduction and even baking: Made from heavy-weight carbon steel for superior heat conduction and even baking; easy release, silicone based, non-stick coating for ease of baking and cleanup
- Measurements: pan measures 13 by 9 by 1-1/2-inch; each loaf measures 3-1/2 by 1-1/2-inch high and is heat safe up to 450 degrees F (232 degrees C).
- Dishwasher safe: this pan is dishwasher safe, however hand-washing is recommended to extend the product life.