Turn fresh tortillas into flawlessly shaped, light and crispy taco shells with Chicago Metallic’s taco rack. The tough steel construction allows for superb heat conductivity and retention, as well at durability. Bake up to four shells at once, and easily remove shells with the non-stick coating. Say goodbye to your boring old taco kits, and enjoy a perfectly crispy taco shell fresh out of your oven. Best of all, the rack comes with a 10 year manufacturer’s warranty and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
15″ L x 7-1/5″ W x 3-4/5″ H
Chicago Metallic’s baked taco rack is an excellent way to cook low-fat taco shells. Simply place one flour or corn tortilla over each panel and bake for seven to eight minutes. The tortillas will cling to the rack as they bake, making flawlessly shaped taco shells. The nonstick surface requires no greasing, is easy to clean, and releases shells without a fuss. Unlike the deep-fried variety, baked taco shells turn out light and crispy–not heavy and greasy. –Jane DePaolo
- CREATE THE PERFECT HARDSHELL TACOS: The Chicago Metallic Taco Rack can used to bake the perfect homemade corn or flour tortillas and can also be used to serve fresh made tacos.
- SUPERIOR HEAT CONDUCTION AND EVEN BAKING: This pan is made from heavy-weight aluminized steel for superior heat conduction and even baking.
- NON-STICK COATING: This taco rack is silicone based and has a non-stick coating for ease of baking and clean up.
- MEASUREMENTS: This taco rack can bake up to 4 shells at a time; measures at 15″ x 7″.
- DISHWASHER SAFE: This pan is dishwasher safe, however hand-washing is recommended to extend product life.