This elegant pan is the key to making perfectly delicate mini cheesecakes. The Lift and Serve function makes this piece so easy to de-pan without compromising your hard work. Make a delightful display with different toppings, jams, fruits, drizzled chocolate, melted butterscotch, toffee bits, ice cream toppings and more. Oven safe to 450°F / 232°C; not intended to be used under the broiler. Sharp-edged utensils and knives should not be used.
At Chicago Metallic, we believe that serious baking requires serious bakeware. That’s why we’ve been crafting innovative equipment, for professionals and serious home bakers, for over 100 years. We’ve built a global reputation one kitchen at a time. People know our products are built for durability and can be depended on year after year. We’re proud to offer three distinct lines of premium bakeware plus stylish, innovative specialty bakeware and baking essentials. The Chicago Metallic Professional line of bakeware makes cooking and baking a delight. The non-stick surface easily releases each recipe and makes clean-up effortless. It’s the preferred choice of bakers who understand quality and design, but also want professional-grade durability.
- BAKE THE PERFECT MINI-CHEESECAKES: This elegant pan is the key to baking perfectly delicate mini cheesecakes easy to use with the “Lift and Serve” removable bottom inserts for individual servings.
- SUPERIOR HEAT CONDUCTION AND EVEN BAKING: This pan is made from heavy-weight aluminized steel for superior heat conduction and even baking.
- TRADITIONAL BAKING SURFACE: This pan brings traditional baking back into the kitchen, the surface is uncoated.
- MEASUREMENTS: This pan measures at 13-8/9″ x 10-3/5″; each cup measures 2″ x 1.5″, and also comes with a 25 year-limited warranty.
- DISHWASHER SAFE: This pan is dishwasher safe, however hand-washing is recommended to extend product life.