There have never been so many options to baking a pie! This pan includes two inserts for creating either a traditional full size pie or two halves. Bake two halves at once to add variety to your dessert selection or make one savory and one sweet. Lift and Serve removable bottom insert feature enables easy removal without wrecking the crust. Oven safe to 450°F / 232°C; not intended to be used under the broiler. Sharp-edged utensils and knives should not be used.
At Chicago Metallic, we believe that serious baking requires serious bakeware. That’s why we’ve been crafting innovative equipment, for professionals and serious home bakers, for over 100 years. We’ve built a global reputation one kitchen at a time. People know our products are built for durability and can be depended on year after year. We’re proud to offer three distinct lines of premium bakeware plus stylish, innovative specialty bakeware and baking essentials. The Chicago Metallic Professional line of bakeware makes cooking and baking a delight. The non-stick surface easily releases each recipe and makes clean-up effortless. It’s the preferred choice of bakers who understand quality and design, but also want professional-grade durability.
- MAKE ONE PIE, ONE HALF PIE OR TWO HALF PIES: This unique pan allows you to create either a traditional full size pie, 1 half pie or 2 halves; a special, removable divider keeps the two halves from touching.
- REMOVABLE BOTTOM: Lift and serve feature enables easy removal without wrecking the crust; complete pie pan measures 9 inches diameter by 1.5-inch high.
- SUPERIOR HEAT CONDUCTION AND EVEN BAKING: This pan is made from heavy-weight aluminized steel for superior heat conduction and even baking.
- NON-STICK COATING FOR EASY RELEASE: Easy release, silicone based, non-stick coating for ease of baking and cleanup and is heat safe up to 450 degrees F (232 degrees C).
- DISHWASHER SAFE: This pan is dishwasher safe, however hand-washing is recommended to extend the product life.