Curious Chef is excited to introduce the one-piece baking tool set as part of their roll-out of brand new kid-friendly kitchen utensils. This Trio includes a nylon cookie turner, nylon frosting spreader, and a whisk featuring stainless steel wires. Tool set dimensions are: 2hes L x 7.40-Inche W x 13hes H. All items are dishwasher safe and BPA free | for kids age 4 and up. Safety first! Each Curious Chef item conforms to stringent United States consumer products safety Commission requirements ASTM F963 and CPSIA lead and Phthalate limits. At Curious Chef, we believe teaching children to function in the kitchen helps build a foundation for many essential life skills. Learning to cook promotes kids’ Self-esteem, develops healthy eating habits, teaches basic math skills, and promotes their growing vocabulary. Additionally, cooking together fosters stronger relationships with family and friends helping to cultivate the all-important skills of listening to, and following, directions. At Curious Chef we work ceaselessly to ensure every product we offer meets the most stringent quality assurance standards and, more importantly, lives up the high expectations parents demand. Curious Chef tools are designed with little hands in mind, including Easy to grip handles, Sturdy bases, convenient Color coding and wide pouring spouts. Such configuration makes these tools easier for young ones to use Plus adds to the enjoyment of the entire cooking experience. The main goal of Curious Chef is to provide excellent products which allow all family members, both young and older, to safely experience the wonder and joy of cooking together.
- Get your kids baking alongside you with this three-piece Curious Chef set!
- This trio includes a nylon cookie turner, nylon frosting spreader, and a whisk featuring stainless steel wires
- All items are dishwasher safe and BPA free. Appropriately sized for kids age 4+.
- Nylon heat safe up to 420°F.
Silicone heat safe up to 450°F.
- Safety First! Each Curious Chef item conforms to stringent United States Consumer Products Safety Commission requirements ASTM F963 and CPSIA lead and phthalate limits