Since 1850, Emile Henry has produced in France a large range of high quality ceramic cooking utensils. With a 10 year guarantee, our products are made from natural materials and have been designed and manufactured in France, in Southern Burgundy. Controlled production, without waste, is part of our daily commitment: the CO2 expelled from our workshops is particularly low thanks to our modern firing techniques that require less energy. The waste in general is recycled and the water used in production is filtered and used again in the production process.Our dishes have always been produced in France, in Marcigny in the south of Burgundy: it is a tradition and savoir-faire which has been handed down from generation to generation. Each worker prepares his moulds, produces his dishes and signs each one with his initials. We are proud of this responsibility entrusted to each of our workers, which is a pledge of quality for all our production.Discover the pleasure of baking your own baguettes, crusty and full of flavour ! Easy to use, you just place the dough in the holes, cover with the lid and put the mould in the oven. Thanks to the ribs, the dough will not stick, and the lid creates the right level of humidity for baking delicious baguettes. The holes in the lid allow the carbon dioxide to escape during cooking, creating a thin, crispy crust so special to french baguettes. The mould can be cleaned in the dishwasher. Recipe book included. All Emile Henry products are made in France and offer a ten years guarantee.
- MADE IN FRANCE. Made of all natural materials and manufactured using Emile Henry’s proprietary Flame technology.
- GREAT SHAPE. Easy to use, the holes in the base and lid help the dough to rise and create a dry, crispy crust
- WILL NOT STICK. Thanks to the ribs, the dough will not stick, and the lid creates the right level of humidity for baking delicious baguettes
- GREAT CRUST. The holes in the lid help creating a thin, crispy crust so special to French baguettes. Recipe book included.
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE. 10 YEAR warranty against manufacturing defects when used in a household environment.