Since 1850, Emile Henry has produced in France a large range of high quality ceramic cooking utensils. With a 10 year guarantee, our products are made from natural materials and have been designed and manufactured in France, in Southern Burgundy. Controlled production, without waste, is part of our daily commitment: the CO2 expelled from our workshops is particularly low thanks to our modern firing techniques that require less energy. The waste in general is recycled and the water used in production is filtered and used again in the production process.Our dishes have always been produced in France, in Marcigny in the south of Burgundy: it is a tradition and savoir-faire which has been handed down from generation to generation. Each worker prepares his moulds, produces his dishes and signs each one with his initials. We are proud of this responsibility entrusted to each of our workers, which is a pledge of quality for all our production.Our Bread loaf baker allows you to bake all kinfs of home-made bread (for sandwiches, gluten-free, rye bread.), with a crispy crust and soft inside. The refractory ceramic and domed lid create the right level of humidity during cooking to get a perfect loaf. The holes in the base and lid help the dough to rise and create a dry, crispy crust. The ridges on the bottom prevent the dough from sticking. The handles on the lid make it easy to manipulate. All Emile Henry products are made in France and offer a ten years guarantee.
- Made in France. The loaf bread baker is made of all natural materials and is backed by a ten-year warranty.
- Easy to use, you just place the dough in the holes, cover with the lid and put it in the oven.
- The ridges on the bottom prevent the dough from sticking. The handles on the lid make it easy to manipulate.
- The refractory ceramic and domed lid create the right level of humidity during cooking to get a perfect loaf.
- Dishwasher Safe. 10 year warranty. Recipe book included