HIC’s Round Quiche Dish is specially designed for making quiche, appetizers, casseroles, entrees, desserts and other family favorite recipes. Specially designed for use in the oven and under the broiler (to 500-degrees Fahrenheit), HIC’s Quiche Dishes are the perfect porcelain bakeware for quiche, tart shells, cakes, tortes, and more. Their beautifully fluted edges automatically create decorative crusts without any fuss. They perform equally well as serveware for dipping sauces and condiments at breakfast, lunch or brunch, holiday meals, party buffets, and for outdoor entertaining. A tradition since 1957, HIC Fine White Porcelain Bakeware and Serveware is safe for use in the microwave, oven, broiler, and freezer. It won’t transfer odors, colors or flavors between uses. Dishwasher safe so cleanup is a breeze.
- HIC’s Round Quiche Dish for making quiche, appetizers, casseroles, entrees, desserts and other family favorite recipes
- Made from fine-quality porcelain; durable; safe for freezer, microwave, oven, broiler (to 500-degrees Fahrenheit)
- Specially designed for oven and broiler; beautifully fluted edges bake decorative quiche, tart shells, cakes, tortes and more
- Doubles nicely as serveware for vegetables and meats and baked recipes, like baked mac and cheese
- Durable and versatile; safe for microwave, oven, broiler (to 500-degrees Fahrenheit), and freezer; dishwasher safe for easy cleanup