HIC’s Square Creme Brulee Dish Set is perfect for making creme brulee, appetizers, and other single-serve recipes. Creme brulee, meaning burnt cream, is a rich and creamy custard topped with a delicate layer of caramelized or burnt sugar. Thoughtfully crafted for use in the oven and under the broiler (to 500-degrees Fahrenheit), the beautifully fluted edges automatically create decorative crusts without any fuss. Easily bake decorative baked custard, mini pies, cakes, tart shells, and other single-serving treats, or individual portions of savory foods, like baked mac and cheese, pot pies and more. They perform equally well as serveware for dipping sauces and condiments at breakfast, lunch or brunch, holiday meals, party buffets, and for outdoor entertaining. A classic for everyday use and entertaining at breakfast, lunch or brunch, holiday meals, and party buffets, they perform equally well serveware for vegetables, meats, layered dips, and baked recipes, like baked mac and cheese. A tradition since 1957, HIC Fine Porcelain Bakeware and Serveware is safe for use in the microwave, oven, broiler, and freezer and dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Set includes 6 Creme Brulee Dishes.
- HIC’s Square Creme Brulee Dish for making creme brulee and other desserts, appetizers, entrees, and other family favorite recipes
- Made from fine-quality porcelain; durable; safe for freezer, microwave, oven, broiler (to 500-degrees Fahrenheit); measures 4 x 1-inches
- Specially designed for oven and broiler; beautifully fluted edges bake individual decorative tart shells, cakes, tortes and more
- Works equally well as individual serveware for vegetables and sides, dipping sauces, and single-serve baked mac and cheese
- Set of 6; classic design for everyday use and entertaining; complements any table setting; dishwasher safe for easy cleanup