Mrs. Anderson’s Tinned 12-Cup Madeleine Baking Pan is professional-quality bakeware for creating beautifully delicate madeleine cookies. Made from professional-quality tinned steel so heat is distributed evenly for uniform baking, from sides to the center. Its reinforced beaded rim ensures many years of secure handling into and out of the oven without the pan warping. Easy to use and clean. Whether learning how to bake cookies or perfecting a family recipe for madeleines, this pan offers an amazing baking experience every time. Bake favorite foods for breakfast, lunch, brunch, holiday meals, and outdoor entertaining. Easy to use. Simply pour in the batter, or press in the dough, and bake according to recipe. Great for delicate madeleine cakes, crispy sugar cookies and shortbread, candies, and more. Made from professional-quality tinned steel to provide even baking. For best results, use wooden or nylon tools that won’t scratch the surface. Never cut baked goods in the pan. Hand wash in warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly. Brought to you by HIC Harold Import Co.
- Mrs. Anderson’s 12-Cup Madeleine Pan for baking madeleine cookies, sugar cookies, shortbread, and candies with quick food release and easy cleanup
- Professional-quality tinned steel; heat distributes evenly for uniform baking
- Makes 12 standard-sized madeleines cakes; great for sugar cookies, shortbread, and candies, and more
- Reinforced beaded rim prevents warping for longevity and secure handling
- For best results, use wooden or nylon tools; never cut in the pan; instructions included; hand wash in warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly