Reston Lloyd was founded in 1972 and produces high quality enamel on steel kitchen, melamine, and acrylic accessories to produce Corelle coordinates as well as their private brand Calypso Basics. In addition, Reston Lloyd is the exclusive distributor for both Romertopf and Mawa which are home & kitchen products from Germany. These high end quality products are one of the corner stones to Reston Lloyd, who focus on quality merchandise from Germany. German made Glazed Romertopf, has a glazed bottom and unglazed lid. The steaming method used by Romertopf surprises you time and time again by its unequalled tasty and healthy dishes and by being extremely easy to use. Each piece is handcrafted in Germany using natural clay. The unglazed top is to be soaked before use. The lid will absorb the right amount of water every time and creates a blanket of steam inside and out during the cooking process. The glazed bottom is made of a glass frit material and does not contain any non-stick chemicals. This allows for easy release and clean up. Contains no lead, cadmium, dyes or plastics. All natural and European tested. Dishwasher and microwave safe and oven safe to 900 Degrees F. Not for freezer use. This Anniversary Series celebrates forty years of German made excellence. Each model is embossed with the 50 year anniversary logo with Roman columns and harps on the sides. Romertopf has lasted the test of time because it is easy to use and nutritious.
- Natural clay baker handcrafted in Germany designed for making moist, delicious roasts, braised meat and breads
- Soak the top before use, the lid will absorb water to create a blanket of steam inside and out; natural flavors are intensified
- Features side handles; glazed bottom makes clean up easy
- Holds 4.7 quarts or up to 13.25 lbs.; serves 6-8 people; measures 15.15″ x 11.25″ x 7.9″
- Dishwasher safe;oven safe; microwave safe