1. Use cooking sprays or used a pastry brush to brush oil on it.
2. Heat the nonstick pan and the mold for about 30 seconds.
3. Crack egges,place an yolk in each eye.
4. Pour the egg whites into the rest of the mold.Cook for 30 seconds on medium heat.
5. Pour about 2 tablespoons of water into the pan.
6. Cover with a lid.
7. Wait for about 2 minutes before you slide the egg from the pan onto a plate.
Start your day with a fried side of fun Make your kids love breakfast!
They add a bit of whimsy to egg and pancake dishes.
- GREAT DESIGN IDEA, Pack of 3 - Vibrant Green Frog mold and not easily dirty Grey Cat mold & Skull mold, more fun for kids.
- NEW FUNNY SIDE UP EGG MOLD is a handy frame that shapes and molds two eggs into attractive egg art
- BPA FREE & FDA approved Eco-friendly Nonstick high-quality silicone - Can be heated to 446 degrees Fahrenheit
- EASY OPERATION AN CLEANING - Just place the mold in your frying pan, crack two eggs into the rings and soon you'll have a breakfast buddy to hang out with your family
- FUN & FUNCTIONAL - Make charming cat, frog,skull shaped eggs & Serve a pair of sunny side up eggs in perfect style. Let your children like to have breakfast.