Bread Lame – (pronounced LAHM, meaning “blade” in French) is typically a long thin stick made to hold a metal razor used to cut, or score, bread dough to help control the expansion of the loaf as it bakes. Includes 5 razor blades. Bakers CoucheBaker’s Couche – Professional grade flax linen baker’s couche for supporting proofing bread dough,especially baguettes. Placing dough between couche folds help shape the dough and prevents the dough from proofing into each other. 24 x 36 inches. Baguette Flipping BoardBaguette Flipping Board – For moving baguette dough without damaging the shape. Made of solid beech by Amish master wood workers in the heartland of the US. 23 1/2″ x 4″ x 1/4″ – will fit widthwise into a standard home oven.
- Get 3 Fundamental Baguette Making Tools. One package. Discounted price.
- Sharpen your craft making one of the worlds most popular breads. Kit includes:
- Bread Lame – (pronounced LAHM) for scoring dough. Includes 5 razor blades.
- Baker’s Couche – flax linen couche for supporting proofing bread dough. 24 x 36 inches.
- Baguette Flipping Board – For moving baguette dough to oven. 23 1/2″ x 4″ x 1/4″