The USA Pan Aluminum 2-well Perforated Italian Loaf Pan measures a full 16 x 8 inches* and provides home bakers with an easy way to bake warm, fresh, flaky Italian bread. Bake a delectable, delicate loaf of Italian bread for the perfect pizza or flawless sandwich. The USA Pan 2-well Perforated Italian Loaf Pan also features a perforated aluminum design to allow for even heat circulation, faster baking, and crispy crust. In other words, avoid burned or unevenly cooked bread! Additionally, with two easy to use molds, you can efficiently bake two Italian loaves at the same time. The pan’s surface is coated with a patented AMERICOAT Plus non-stick coating, allowing for easy clean-up and truly effortless release of your baked items. AMERICOAT Plus is also PTFE, PFOA, and BPA free. Every USA Pan is made in the USA and has been designed with the same standard high performance features that commercial bakers enjoy. USA Pan’s professional grade bakeware helps everyday home bakers produce professional grade baked goods. USA Pan bakeware is long-lasting, durable, reliable, and comes with a limited lifetime warranty. USA Pan is a Bundy Family owned company, based in the Greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area that has been producing high performance bakeware for over 50 years. *Dimensions represent cup size, not overall pan size.
- Made in the USA Aluminized Steel 2-Well Perforated Italian Loaf Pan, commercial grade and heavy gauge- measures 16 x 18 inches
- Aluminum construction for superior conductivity
- Coated with Americoat - a silicone that is PTFE, PFOA and BPA free
- 65% recycled steel and life-time warranty
- USA Pan is a Bundy Family Company that has proudly manufactured high quality bakeware and provided jobs in the USA for over 50 years