The USA Pan extra large sheet pan is a classic design with a corrugated surface to facilitate air flow, and coated with the patented America plus natural non-stick silicone coating that makes both baking and cleanup easier than ever before! USA Pan is a Bundy family company that has proudly made superb quality bakeware in the USA from globally sourced materials for both leading commercial bakeries as well as the home chef for the last 50 years! Proudly providing jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA Pan uses a blend of New and recycled steel to manufacture is PTFE, PFOA and BPA free. The clear, non-stick coating is also non-toxic and specifically formulated for superior baking and easy clean up. All pans have been designed with the same standard features of industrial pans. This includes Aluminized Steel construction and Steel wires in the rim, providing extra strength and reducing potential warping. All metal thicknesses have been carefully selected to allow an even heat distribution and a long product life. Their corrugated surface design facilitates air circulation, giving you evenly baked goods with a quick release. No need for messy and unhealthy oils or greases and clean-up is a breeze!
- Classic XL Sheet Pan for baking and roasting cookies, vegetables, and cakes; commercial grade and heavy gauge aluminized steel
- Baking pans feature unique design with corrugated surface; facilitates air circulation for a quick release and evenly baked baked-goods
- Naturally nonstick silicone Mat provides even heat distribution to promote even baking; Mat can be used in place of parchment, saves time cleaning up and prolongs the life of your pan; eliminates the need for butter, grease, oils, or pan sprays
- Baking surface Dimensions: 20. 25 x 14. 25 x 1 inches outer dimensions: 20. 75 x 14. 75 x 1 inches; made in the USA from globally sourced materials
- USA Pan is a Bundy family company which has proudly manufactured high quality bakeware and provided jobs in the USA for over 50 years