The USA Pan 1.25 Pound Loaf Pan measures a full 9 x 5 x 2.75 inches* and is the perfect bakeware for cooking savory meatloafs or soft loaves of bread. The pan surface is coated with a patented AMERICOAT Plus coating, a non-stick silicone, allowing you to easily release your baked goods from the pan. AMERICOAT Plus is PTFE, PFOA and BPA free. Every USA Pan is made in the USA and has been designed with the same standard high performance features that commercial bakers enjoy including aluminized steel and heavy gauge steel construction that allows for even heat distribution and maximum service life. The USA Pan 1.25 Pound Loaf Pan also features a steel wire in the rim, which provides extra strength and further provides resistance to warping. The USA Pan 1.25 pound Loaf Pan’s unique fluted surface design facilitates air circulation and also maximizes pan strength, which helps to resist warping. USA Pan’s professional grade bakeware helps everyday home bakers produce professional grade baked goods. USA Pan bakeware is long-lasting, durable, reliable, and comes with a limited lifetime warranty. USA Pan is a Bundy Family owned company, based in the Greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area that has been producing high performance bakeware for over 50 years. *Dimensions represent baking surface, not overall pan size.
- Made in the USA from globally sourced materials; aluminized steel 1 1/4 lb Loaf Pan, commercial grade and heavy gauge- measures 9 x 5 x 2.75 inches
- Unique corrugated surface design facilitates air circulation for evenly baked goods and quick release
- Coated with Americoat – a silicone that is PTFE, PFOA and BPA free
- Made from a blend of New and recycled steel; Limited Lifetime warranty
- USA Pan is a Bundy family company that has proudly manufactured high quality bakeware and provided jobs in the USA for over 50 years