Yatim® is a registered trademark protected by US Trademark Law.
Yatim® products are sold by authorized sellers only. Serial Number:86946410
How to use the silicone mold?
Lightly dust with cornstarch, press fondant evenly and firmly into the mold, roll over the mold using a rolling pin, cut away any excess fondant and release from the mold
Why choose silicone material as baking mold?
Main ingredients are silica gel which are sand, stone, crystal of natural ingredients.
Silica gel has high flexibility, corrosion resistant, suitable for cooking, baking, is the best raw materials for direct contact with the food!
Through testing, use approved FDA materials, for health care, natural antibacterial, prevent bacterial and fungal.
Has stable structure and good mechanical properties, our silicone mold handles temperature from -40 to +446 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to +230 degrees Celsius).
It has corrosion resistance performance from the detergents and other kinds of corrosive substances, also easy to clean. After use, any material will not stick on the mold
How to Maintain The Silicone Mold?
Before the first time you use, you can clean with clear water or detergent to remove surface dust first.
Before baking, you can use a small amount of butter to smear inside mold.
After each use, should be soaked in diluted clear water in 10 to 30 minutes, please clean with soft cloth when cleaning, do not use coarse or steel wire ball when cleaning, in order to avoid the scratch damage to the mold.
Create your own special desserts or homemade soaps with the silicone muffin, cupcake, brownie, cornbread, cheesecake, panna cotta, pudding, jello shot and soap mold.
Yatim Shop specializing in silicone gift, Ice cube trays, Bakeware, Cookie Cutter and so on."Better Service, Better Quality. Better Price" is the only principle which we always follow.
- Main ingredients are 100% food grade silicone which are sand, stone, crystal of natural ingredients,neither rubber or plastic! They are Low-carbon environmental!
- Mold Size: 9.8 x 6.7 x 1.18 inch. Total 4.2 oz. (Color Random)
- Has stable structure and good mechanical properties, thus it has the extreme temperature resistance, heat resistance range. Minimum of heat-resistant temperature 40 degrees below zero, the highest temperature of 230 degrees. Still keep uniform if frozen or heated
- Corrosion resistance perfermance from the detergents and other kinds of corrosive substances, also easy to clean. After use, any material will not stick on the mold
- Create your own special desserts or homemade soaps with the silicone for muffin, cupcake, brownie, cornbread, cheesecake, panna cotta, pudding, jello shot and soap mold.