1.5qt Pyrex loaf dish withstands extremes in temperature making it the ideal, and versatile, oven to table to freezer dish. Whether you’re cooking a savory meatloaf or baking a banana bread loaf, pyrex glass pans deliver a delicious golden crust with a moist, perfectly cooked interior.
For easy handling, the non-toxic BPA free lid fits securely for storing left-overs. The lid is also freezer, microwave and top-rack dishwasher safe. It’s a reliable choice for food preparation and storage.
For more than 100 years, Pyrex has been a trusted brand that’s earned loyalty from generations of home cooks. A commitment to quality and customer satisfaction has cemented it’s reputation as a reliable kitchenware brand.
Why is Pyrex a trusted kitchen partner?
- The Pyrex glassware is durable.
- It’s heat resistant: The use of high-tempered glass means Pyrex products can withstand extreme temperature changes without shattering. Oven to freezer, microwave to refrigerator. Pyrex glass is thermal shock resistant up to 220°c. The pan can go from freezer to oven (as cold as -20°c into a 200°c oven). This shatterproof quality makes for safe storage of food.
- It heats evenly: Whether roasting vegetables or baking a cake, pyrex will deliver an even cook.
- The material is non-reactive: The glassware is non-porous so it doesn’t absorb odors or flavors from the food cooked or stored within.
- It’s easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- Longevity: When you buy pyrex you’re investing in bakeware. It will consistently deliver years of kitchen service making it cost-effective.
- Innovative design: For example, the easy grab handles for added safety when handling hot food.
Note: Pyrex glassware doesn’t work on an induction hob.
Whether you’re a seasoned baker or just starting out, a pyrex loaf pan will quickly become you’re go to.